Earlier this week, 24700 posted about Machine Project's residency at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis. But another component of the residency merited a separate post: highlighting the posters that were designed for the Walker programs.
About 20 designers created artwork for the two-week tenure, including a number of CalArtians. Gail Swanlund, a CalArts faculty member, coordinated the poster design efforts along with Machine Project's Andrea Galdamez.
We've highlighted a few of the posters from the Machine Project-Walker residency in the photo gallery.
Participant List (with CalArts alumni highlighted)
- Eric Brown
- Ben Benjamin
- Alex Cerrilla
- Gregory Coats (Art BFA 09)
- Sean Deyoe (Critical Studies MFA 04)
- Seth Ferris & Lauren Harden
- Katie Hanburger (Art MFA 06)
- Emily Joyce
- Peter Kaplan (Art MFA 03)
- Shannon Losorelli
- Scott Massey (CalArts MFA candidate)
- Chris Morabito (Art MFA 10)
- Paul Morgan
- Joe Potts
- Jennifer Rider (CalArts MFA candidate) and Lucy Cook (Art MFA 11)
- Faculty Gail Swanlund and Benjamin Weissman (Art BFA 81)
- Rosten Woo
- Florencio Zavala (Art MFA 07)