Showcase 2012, the annual screening of works from CalArts School of Film/Video students, began this week at REDCAT. On Wednesday, the screenings focused on long-form works from the Film Directing Program and the Program in Film and Video and Thursday's program featured student work from our Program in Experimental Animation.
Tonight, Showcase continues with a series of short works from students in the Film Directing Program:
- circa 1995 by Nick Flessa, 2:50
- Le Souffle Court by Guillame Legrand, 20:00
- Miguel Alvarez Wears a Wig by Araceli Lemos, 16:00
- Pearl Was Here by Kate Marks, 8:46
- Hey by Anantha Perumal, 1:25
- Caterwaul by Ian Samuels, 13:25
- A Time in a Dark Cloud by Rebecca Sgan-Cohen, 12:00
- The Ruins by Martha Williams, 9:30
- The Mark by Amy Young, 11:50
CalArts School of Film/Video Showcase 2012
Film Directing Program Shorts
REDCAT 631 W. 2nd St., Los Angeles
Friday, May 4 at 8 pm
Call the REDCAT box office at 213.237.2800 to make reservations.