On Wednesday (April 24) at 7 pm, the CalArts Entertainment Group presents a panel discussion on Careers in Los Angeles Live Theater at Theatre/Theater in Los Angeles.
Leading the discussion is LA Stage Alliance CEO and CalArts alumnus Terence McFarland (BFA Film/Video 00, MFA Interschool 03), moderating the panel of other CalArts alumni who are LA’s theater community leaders.
Featured panelists include:
- Sean Branney (Theater MFA 91), co-founder, Theatre Banshee;
- Caroline Chang (Critical Studies MFA 09), production coordinator, Native Voices at the Autry National Center;
- E.M. “Martin” Gimenez (Theater MFA 09), co-founder, Opera del Espacio; Artistic Associate, The Industry;
- Adam Hunter (Theater BFA 07), co-founder, Poor Dog Group;
- Tane Kawasaki (Theater MFA 02), co-founder, Filament Theatre Company
- Jessica Kubzansky (Theater MFA 94), co-artistic director, The Theatre @ Boston Court;
- David Mack (Theater MFA 08), general manager, The Industry; managing director, WVTC; and
- Katharine Noon (Theater MFA 90), artistic director, Ghost Road Company.
A networking reception for theater professionals follows the panel.
CalArts Entertainment Group Presents: Careers in Los Angeles Live Theater
5041 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles