The exhibition features visual art, graphic design, photography, creative writing and animation from the following 2015-2016 CAP programs:
- CalArts Digital Media Program
- Santa Clarita Valley Photography Program
- Fiat Lux Saturday Photography Program
- Self Help Graphics & Art Media Mashup Program
- Self Help Graphics & Art From A to Zine Program
- Newhall Elementary School Art Pilots Program
- Sony Pictures Media Arts Program
CAP links the Institute and the diverse communities of Los Angeles County through tuition-free, after-school, summer and school-based arts programs for youth. CAP provides the youth in these communities challenging learning environments for artistic experimentation, access to higher education and in-depth arts training in the visual, performing, literary and media arts.
Below is a slideshow of photos from the exhibit.
2016 Youth Arts Exhibit
104 E. 4th St., Los Angeles