The CalArts School of Film/Video end-of-year showcase continues with 14 films from Film Directing Program students. The following films will be screened on Friday (May 2) at REDCAT:
- Downtown by Aurelien Patureau (MFA 15)
- Like Hope by Yinchao Wu (Oates) (MFA 15)
- Mi siento una Mierda (I Feel Like Shit) by Carlos Andres Pineros (MFA 16)
- A Pocket Story by Xin Yi Bao (MFA 16)
- A Place of Our Own by Joshua Gleason (MFA 14)
- The Woman and the Fish by Ilana Coleman (MFA 16)
- Miracle Maker by Kate Marks (MFA 12)
- Love Stories, Chapter 1 by Finn Paul (MFA 15)
- Dreamtrees by Russell Pikus (MFA 16)
- The Other Shore by Xiang Zhang (MFA 16)
- A Great Place to Call Home by Molly Hansen (MFA 13)
- Autumn Rain by Chy Chi (MFA 16)
- Latitude 30 by Lizi Liu (MFA 16)
- Arrival by Eyal Resh (MFA 15)
Members of this year’s selection committee include faculty members Deborah LaVine, Ernest Marrero, Abigail Severance, Cauleen Smith and Suanne Spoke, alumna Logan Kibens (Film/Video MFA 10) and current student Daniel Foerste (Film/Video MFA 15).
The screening is free and open to the public, but reservations are recommended due to limited seating. Please call the REDCAT Box Office: 213.237.2800 to reserve a seat.
Above is a trailer for Kate Marks’ Miracle Maker.